http://planet.code4lib.org/

I made a new theme for the Planet. It has Dublin Core metadata right for all to see! Suggestions and corrections welcome for the metadata, and tweaks welcome for the CSS.

It's responsive and will work better on small screens. I used a template from Initializr (http://www.initializr.com/) and hacked on it a bit.

For fun, someone who's good with microdata might want to try embedding the metadata actually into the page, which might be useful---or might not, but the more metadata, the better.

By the way, I just noticed you can put rights information in feeds, and I'm displaying it in this theme. Most sources have no information, so it's blank, but if you're on the Planet, have a look and make sure that information is in your feed.

Bill
--
William Denton ↔  Toronto, Canada ↔  https://www.miskatonic.org/