Hi all,

A couple of packaging issues were discovered in Email 1.0 RC3.  I was
encouraged to fix them and then call for a fresh vote, so I appreciate
the understanding of the community that the (now) 4 release candidates
it's taken to get email to 1.0.  My first time signing a project.

The release candidate is available at
http://www.apache.org/~epugh/email/distributions/ and is just RC3 with
some packaging tweaks, not Java code changes.  The documentation is
available at http://www.apache.org/~epugh/email/docs

This is a full release vote (and so three +1's are required). please
check the release before voting +1. i will not tally the votes before
2300 hours GMT on Tuesday 15th of March.

here's my +1

- Eric

[ ] +1 Promote RC4 to commons-email-1.0
[ ] +0 In favour of this release