On 10/24/05, robert burrell donkin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> unless some one beats me to it, once the patch is available i'll add
> myself to the dev list and review (as time permits).

Patches submitted.

> > While I'm at it would it be desirable to transition to the privately
> > head lock idiom
> it might (however) stop a user doing something equivalent through
> carelessness or naivity. so probably worth doing. would need to add a
> note to the documentation since this would change the semantics.
> opinions?

I have a number of pending patches: http://tinyurl.com/cauwd that I'd
like to see commited or rejected as I'm starting to feel no one cares
about them and it's becoming a pain to maintain my own patched pool
version. After that I'd be willing to implement the transition to the
private lock idiom.

--
Sandy McArthur

"Government big enough to supply everything you
need is big enough to take everything you have ...
The course of history shows that as a government
grows, liberty decreases." -- Thomas Jefferson