Am 16.06.2010 um 15:51 schrieb Gay, John (GE Energy Services, Non-GE):

> Anyway, can you please keep focus on the original question (everything else
> does not bring us forward):
>
> Which option would you prefer?
>
> 1. PCB and very special components only (you can go shopping yourself).
> 2. PCB and complete component set (unsoldered)
> 3. PCB and components already soldered on a professional SMT line (we
> can use one)
> 4. same as 3 including a Wi2Wi GPS receiver module
>

> So, If I get the Populated PCB and LCD module for 169 Euros, does that mean I
> don't have to break a Freerunner? That's the most attractive option to me. I
> like my Neo (-=

Yes, we also plan a variant with a LCD module which works without touching a
Freerunner (you may use the Neo power supply).

The idea for a board with no LCM is that if you have a broken Freerunner
collecting dust, you can give it a new life. And take the
earpiece/speaker/vibracall that are mounted inside the plastics parts. But this
is not reversible...

GPS is a functional option adding a GPS receiver module and a handful other
components (RLC, ICs). So it is an independent option to choose from. This may
add approx. 40 EUR.

So I should clarify the options:

1) bare PCB (and some key components only)
2) PCB and all components but nothing soldered
3) PCB with all components soldered
4) PCB with all components soldered and a fresh LCD module

5) PCB and all components (incl. GPS) but nothing soldered
6) PCB with all components (incl. GPS) soldered
7) PCB with all components (incl. GPS) soldered and a fresh LCD module

Since this are too many for us to handle, please let us know the variants you
like. We will then decide which ones we will finally produce.

To simplify the answers, please vote here:

        http://www.doodle.com/huagbg7hu94zyame

Nikolaus