Thanks

From: community@mailsbestfriend.com [mailto:community@mailsbestfriend.com]
On Behalf Of David Barker | Mail's Best Friend | 1-866-919-2075
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2016 2:17 PM
To: community@mailsbestfriend.com
Subject: [MBF] Re: Mail Delivery to Public Services

Right, and this is the downside of free email services like Yahoo, Hotmail
etc.

>From what you have described the email has gone missing AFTER receipt of the
email by the recipient server.

There are several things you can do to improve deliverability of your server
in general, such as feedback loops, DMARC etc. but as for this individual
mail I can only suggest following Yahoo Mail deliverability FAQs:

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN24439.html

David