Using iMail and this person is using POP and SMTP.

OK, so I could make a FILTER-WHITELIST-FROM-THISDOMAIN.txt file (can it be
in a folder

he can FTP to? or does it have to be in C:\imail\declude\filters ?

It could have this in it:

ALLRECIPS           END       NOTCONTAINS                 example.com

followed by a bunch of

HEADERS        WHITELIST    PCRE (?im:From:.+@whateverdomain.com)

??

J. Carl Wagar

EntreNet Communications Inc
 <http://www.entrenet.com> www.entrenet.com
<http://www.thehostingservice.com> www.thehostingservice.com

24 Swain Ave, Ottawa, ON, K1G 4T1, Canada

Email:  <mailto:jcwa...@entrenet.com> jcwa...@entrenet.com, skype: jcwagar

Tel: +1 613-737-7327, Fax: +1 613-737-5801

Cel: +1 613-818-8898