You can exempt a domain from specific filters as below:

REVDNS        END    ENDSWITH    .example.com

or

MAILFROM    END    ENDSWITH    .example.com

Put the desired line above at the top of the filter file so the test ends
before it adds any weight to the test.

If you have a number of filters you need to customize per domain, you can also
set up per-domain, or even per-user, configs for Declude by pointing to custom
config files in the $default$.junkmail as below:

REDIRECT postmas...@example.com F:\IMail\Declude\$postmaster$.junkmail
REDIRECT @example.com F:\IMail\Declude\$nofilter$.junkmail

$postmaster$.junkmail and $nofilter$.junkmail are customized versions of the
$default$.junkmail specific to the example.com domain.

Hope this helps,

Darin.