We have all of our customers' abuse and postmaster addresses set as aliases and
gave never failed any tests or had any issues with them

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone<div>
--------</div><div>From: Martin Schaible <mar...@netfusion.ch> </div><div>Date:
11/21/16  9:17 AM  (GMT-05:00) </div><div>To: community@mailsbestfriend.com
postmasters
are aliases too.

Freundliche Grüsse

netfusion GmbH | Martin Schaible
Mittelfeldstrasse 27 | CH-8700 Küsnacht | Switzerland
Tel.: +41 44 585 22 54

E-Mail:  <mailto:mar...@netfusion.ch> mar...@netfusion.ch
Internet:  <http://www.netfusion.ch/> www.netfusion.ch

Helpdesk und Community:  <http://portal.netfusion.ch/> portal.netfusion.ch