Hi All,  I agree with Ken. Many of the seed companies listed on a previous post
are not owned by Monsanto.  T&T seeds for sure is not. It is a Winnipeg based
Company which is family owned. However, they may source their seed from
Monsanto, because I know they do not have the capability to produce seed here
in Winnipeg. I was quite naive in ordering some bulbs and seed from Vesey's and
thought I will do local for all the reasons people do local for and found out
they just import from Netherlands and package. So who knows, maybe Monsanto
does control a huge part of the seed industry. Which is scary. I know that they
own the patent on many DNA's of plants.  Like tea, for instance.    Karen