Hello Bayan,

I think this sounds very exciting and interesting. As a first step, I
would like to discuss how we can put together a list of questions (and
hopefully answers) related to the Quran, ideally with each entry in
the list linked to a specific verse which contains the answer. You
mentioned Islamway.com - I wonder if you (or others) are aware of any
online sources for questions and answers as well as this, that we
could use to compile the QA knowledge base?

Kind Regards,

- Kais Dukes

Language Research Group
School of Computing