Salam Qurat ul Ain,

You can download the part-of-speech and morphologically tagged Quran
here: http://corpus.quran.com/download. Eventually, we plan to release
all data free under the GNU public license (together with terms of
use). However, at present, I am afraid that the Ontology is not
available for download as a data file, because it is still a
work-in-progress and is undergoing further verification and expansion.
See this thread for more information on this:

http://www.mail-archive.com/comp-quran@comp.leeds.ac.uk/msg00078.html

We expect to a release a larger ontology for download at a future
stage in the project. Right now, you can browse it online, and add
corrections or suggestions via the online message board.

Kind Regards,

-- Kais Dukes

School of Computing,
University of Leeds