From: Orhan Elmaz <orhan.el...@univie.ac.at>
Date: Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 7:01 PM
Subject: The Quranic Arabic Corpus
To: Kais Dukes <dukes.k...@googlemail.com>

Dear Kais,

I hope all is well with you! I am sorry to have fallen out of touch!
You did a great work and I'll have time now to contribute gladly to it.
Just out of interest: Did you encounter any orthographical deviations
in the text offered by tanzil.info? I could mention Q 10:59 and Q
27:59, in which 'a-llaahu (ءالله) is replaced by 'aallaahu (آلله).
Hence it does not reflect Qur'aanic orthography at least in these two
cases.

Salam,
Orhan