Salamu Alaykum Hasan,

Firstly, allow me welcome you to the Quranic Arabic Corpus project and point
you to the comp-quran mailing list archive:
http://www.mail-archive.com/comp-qu...@comp.leeds.ac.uk. Your questions are
already answered there - but I would be happy to cover this again for you.

1) JQuranTree was a project initiated before the Quranic Arabic Corpus
annotation effort began. Hence, although it gives access to orthographic
information, it doesn't cover any of the recent annotation added to the
corpus. However, as you are enquiring about a Java API I would assume that
you are therefore computer-savvy. Most researchers use the published
datasets, which you can download from this page:
http://corpus.quran.com/download. For morphology, you can download a flat
file (1 line per word in the Quran) which contain morphological tags. You
can parse this file to pull out the tags you are interested in (e.g.
part-of-speech, lemma, root, etc). The format of the tags are documented on
the Quranic Arabic Corpus website (
http://corpus.quran.com/documentation/morphologicalfeatures.jsp)

2) I am afraid that since the syntactic treebank is still a work in
progress, with 11,000 words completed out of a total of 77,430 words in the
Quran. As such, we haven't released any data files or tools related to this
yet. As soon as the treebank is completed we will be sure to announce
it's availability for download.

I hope that helps answer your questions. If you are interested in anything
else, please let me know, I would be happy to help.

Kind Regards,

-- Kais Dukes

Language Research Group
School of Computing, University of Leeds

http://corpus.quran.com - The Quranic Arabic Corpus
http://www.kaisdukes.com - Kais Dukes