From: Sufia
Abdullah[SMTP:sufiaabdul...@yahoo.com<smtp%3asufiaabdul...@yahoo.com>
]
Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2010 5:14:04 PM
To: Kais Dukes
Subject: The Quranic Arabic Corpus
Auto forwarded by a Rule

Assalammualaikum,

To whom it may concern

Dear Sir,

I went into the Quranic Arabic Corpus in search of Quranic knowledge and
alhamdullilah I found your website thoroughly enlightening.  I tried
printing out the I'rab chart for some ayats of a few Surahs for discussion
with my friends but the print out of the I'rab chart was not complete i.e
the Arabic writings and the arrows showing the connections of i'rab didnt
get printed.  I was just wondering how do I go about printing the complete
illustration.

Thank you,

Yours sincerely,

Sufia Abdullah (from Malaysia)