The thing about sel-drivifng AI: it can be improved en masse. Tesla can fix a
problem and send the fix to a million cars. Can't say the same about a million
human drivers. Each must independently pass Darwin's test.
  Terry McIntyre <terrymcint...@yahoo.com> Unix/Linux Systems Administration
Taking time to do it right saves having to do it twice.

    On Saturday, January 7, 2017 10:28 PM, Mark Goldfain