From: Roel van Engelen <ich.bun...@gmail.com>
To: computer-go <computer-go@computer-go.org>
Sent: Tue, Jan 31, 2017 12:55 pm
Subject: Re: [Computer-go] AlphaGo rollout nakade patterns?

@Gian-Carlo Pascutto, thanks! but identifying the shapes is not the problem=)

@Brain Sheppard, Sorry it was not my goal to make you start guessing any
implementation details, somehow from your first explanation i got the
impression that you where familiar with it and i was wondering whether anybody
wrote something about it.
right now i am sticking to the paper as much as possible and reading, trying to
understand how others improve their rollouts. I hope that i will be able to
improve the rollouts at some point.

Roel

On 31 January 2017 at 17:21, Brian Sheppard via Computer-go