ACG 2017 : Advances in Computer Games 2017

The Fifteenth International Conference on Advances in Computer Games
(ACG2017) will be held in Leiden, the Netherlands, in conjunction with the
23th World Computer Chess Championship (WCCC) and the 19th Computer Olympiad
(CO). The conference takes place from Monday July 3 to Wednesday July 5,
2017, on three consecutive days, and is located at the Snellius building of
Leiden University. The WCCC and the CO will take place from July 1 to July 8
or 9, also at Leiden University.

The conference aims in the first place at providing an international forum
for computer-games researchers presenting new results on ongoing work. The
recent successes of the CG and the ACG conferences have encouraged the
organizers to widen their scope and therefore we encourage contributions on
virtual and video games and modern board games. So, we invite contributors
to submit papers on all aspects of research related to computers and games.
Relevant topics include, but are not limited to: (1) the current state of
game-playing programs for classic and modern board and card games, (2) the
current state of virtual, casual and video games, (3) new theoretical
developments in game-related research, and (4) general scientific
contributions produced by the study of games. Also researchers on topics
such as (5) social aspects of computer games, (6) cognitive research of how
humans play games, (7) capture and analysis of game data, and (8) issues
related to networked games are invited to submit their contributions.

Important dates:
---------------------

Paper submission deadline: March 6, 2017
Notification of acceptance: April 3, 2017
Camera ready papers due: May 1, 2017

Paper Submission Requirements:

Papers of 8 to 10 pages are preferred. The maximum length is 12 pages. The
format for submission is PDF, generated using LaTeX. We expect to publish
the proceedings in the Lecture Notes Series (LNCS/LNAI). Submissions
website: https://www.conftool.net/acg2017

The Chairs of the Program Committee:

Mark Winands
Jaap van den Herik