yes, it is trained from 4d+ kgs games (about a million I think). I am
not sure if I put the actual training scripts into my branch right now.
And I did not document how to combine both nets after training, but it
is straight forward, caffe allows to load multiple caffemodel files and
saves a new one :)

at the moment it is in my branch:
https://bitbucket.org/dsmic/oakfoam

I use a combined policy value net, a call gives the move prediction and
the value. The full net and configuration for NG-06 (10k playouts, about
5s per move on i7-4790k gtx 970) is in the branch (you can not run it
nicely on kgs at the moment, it is missing passing if opponent passes)

Detlef