Hello Nick,

>> * Which of the currently three top bots will show up in the
>> European Go Congress in Oberhof in July/August 2017?
>
> Will there be a bot event in Oberhof?

Yes.
Very likely it will take place on the second Wednesday (August 02,
2017). However, it will not be a bot-vs-bot tournament, but some
exhibition game(s) between bot(s) and human(s). Things are not
decided yet, but perhaps the event on that day will be combined
with the codecentric Challenge 2017.

> I can see no mention of one at http://www.egc2017.eu/events/
> Admittedly the schedule is very hard to read, and resists
> attempts to enlarge it with ctrl-+.

The clearer our plans will become (I am part of the organizing committee)
the better the schedules will be readable. Please, have still some
patience.

Cheers, Ingo.