The strange moves (start with 234th move) could be caused a deep
search together with the misrecognition of the seki (described
in previous post).

With one-shot testing, Zen always chose H14 instead of R18
(actual 234th move), which looks normal.  (Time setting was 2
min for a move.)  An important difference from actual game is
the search tree, which is very big in real, long-time setting
game.  One possible interpretation is, Zen read in deep and
found the (wrong) seki, which would lead W a sure win and so,
played R18 toward this (again wrong!) winning position.

Hideki