Hi Patrick,

KGS admin told me to reuse my Golois2 account for the new version of
Golois using a value network, that's why it jumped from 1 dan to 7 dan,
the old Golois2 was a policy network, the new one uses the policy network
as a prior for MCTS and a value network to evaluate states. It runs on 3
GTX 1080Ti GPUs, making approximately 2 000 evaluations in 12 seconds for
each move. It uses resnet as explained in my recent paper in TCIAIG and
ACG. There should be all versions of Golois on KGS from 1 to 7, I recently
only used Golois2 so maybe some other accounts disappeared. I could reach
4 dan with a resnet based policy network.

Thank you for your interest,

Tristan.