I don't mind your terminology, in fact I feel like it is a good way to
distinguish the two different things. It is just that I considiered one
thing wrongly used instead of the other for the discussion here.

But if we go with the link you are suggesting here:
Shouldnt that number at most be 722^#positions? Since adding a black or a
white stone is something fundamentally different?