Another way of seeing it: the evaluation of a program that can play perfect would tend to give score close to 100% or 0 %.

As far as I know Alphago would stay close to 50% for a long time just like most other programs (but with much higher correlation with the actual outcome of course).

Magnus

On 2017-08-17 07:24, Xavier Combelle wrote:
According to what happen in chess and according to the tee size of go
game I would say that astronomically far from perfect play is an
astronomical understatement.

Le 17 août 2017 07:17, "Cai Gengyang" <gengyang...@gmail.com> a
écrit :

Does anyone here know how far AlphaGo is away from perfect play ?
Estimations ?

GengYang

Links:
------