Just an FYI to all,

I had the "preferred support mechanism" in SF set to the concordance-devel
mailing list. But every month or two a post would show up in the web forums.
Having to monitor in two places is a pain, and I've thus disabled the web
forums (this didn't used to be possible, but since it's become possible, I've
been doing it in more and more of my SF projects).

This will force people to either (1) send questions to the list where more
than just me can answer them OR (2) file a big - either of which are fine.

I've also enabled the new SF Tracker. It is *much* better than the old one,
but not all settings were transferred over - so if you see something missing
or wrong, just let me know.

At the same time I've removed the "Tech Support" tracker, leaving only Bugs,
Patches, and Feature Requests (again, trying to force help requests through
the list, and bugs through the Bugs tracker). I'm considered removing Patches
since it seems redundant on "Bugs" and for features I want those patches sent
not the list - but I have not yet done this.

Finally, a while back I enabled the new mailing list archive interface. I
don't think this is a per-project setting, but a per-user setting. I recommend
doing this if you haven't, as it's significantly more usable.

--
Phil Dibowitz                             p...@ipom.com
Open Source software and tech docs        Insanity Palace of Metallica

"Never write it in C if you can do it in 'awk';
 Never do it in 'awk' if 'sed' can handle it;
 Never use 'sed' when 'tr' can do the job;
 Never invoke 'tr' when 'cat' is sufficient;
 Avoid using 'cat' whenever possible" -- Taylor's Laws of Programming