All,

The Concordance project does not provide packages for various distros. Most
distros have packages in the works however (Fedora, Debian, and Ubuntu for
sure).

In the meantime I did some searching and found a few sites that are providing
packages, and thought I'd list them here for ease-of-finding.

NOTE WELL: I/WE DO NOT ENDORSE THESE PACKAGES IN ANY WAY. THEY ARE
*UN*OFFICIAL.

IF THEY EAT YOUR BABIES AND CAUSE THE END OF THE WORLD DO NOT BLAME US.

  Matt's Ubuntu packages (up to 0.20)
  http://blog.cyphermox.net/2008/07/update-congruity-concordance-packages.html

  Doug's Fedora packages (actual packages don't seem to be there yet)
  https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/concordance

  George's OpenSUSE, SUSE, CentOS, Fedora, RHEL, and Mandriva packages
  courtesy of the OpenSUSE build system (up to 0.20)
  http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/gpant:/concordance/

The only mainstream Distro not included is Debian, and the Ubuntu packages
will likely work, though I haven't tested that.

None of these include the freshly-released 0.21 yet... but hopefully packages
will be out for that soon.

--
Phil Dibowitz                             p...@ipom.com
Open Source software and tech docs        Insanity Palace of Metallica

"Never write it in C if you can do it in 'awk';
 Never do it in 'awk' if 'sed' can handle it;
 Never use 'sed' when 'tr' can do the job;
 Never invoke 'tr' when 'cat' is sufficient;
 Avoid using 'cat' whenever possible" -- Taylor's Laws of Programming