On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 9:24 AM, Niall McCarthy
<niall.mccar...@collabora.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi Eliane/Katarina,
>
> I'd be delighted to help out with the creation of a librewoman community -
> good female/male numerical balance is one of the best signs an inclusive
> environment. I also have a recruitment and social policy background, so
> maybe those might be useful too :)

I know a couple of leaders active in the PyLadies community here in
the States who could be good resources, if you'd like an introduction.
A stronger relationship w/the Python community is always a solid bet
for us, so this could be a great situation to kill two birds with one
stone. Oh -- and if you like alliteration, you might consider the name
'LibreLadies'.

Best,
--R

--