On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 2:20 PM Marina Latini <mar...@studiostorti.com>
wrote:

> [...]

Hi Cor!
I asked my colleague who's running around the area every day, if he could
help me with the track. He offered he can lead you (and I'll try to join
too! :).

There are two options:
- Wednesday in the evening (aka 18:30) right before the HackNight - run
from Red Hat's TPB-B office (you can keep your stuff there) and there's
very nice countryside nearby
- Thursday in the morning (aka 8:00) from Hotel Vista - very similar track,
see https://mapy.cz/s/11Z32

He prefers Wednesday.

Jaroslav