Sorry, just caught up with my mails today..

Anyway, +1 on the things in the wiki. All the ideas are exciting :) As what
have been mentioned already in the thread, I agree that it would be easier
and more manageable to implement these plans in milestones not just in one
blow.

And if Continuum will be switching databases, I'd go with JPA. Comparing my
experience in using JPA and JPOX, I'd say that it has been more pleasant
with JPA. I also think switching from Plexus to a different framework would
attract more contributors as a lot of people outside the Maven community
aren't really very familiar on how to use Plexus.

Thanks,
Deng