Another feature (rather features) that i would like to see is around Change tracking/audit.

I would like to add to the feature list - integration with some of popular Change management/ Bug tracking systems, such that user can see issues fixed in a build.

On a related note, I think we are already capturing changes in the SCM but we should present them in the separate view for more visibility.

WDYT?

Cheers,
Rahul

Emmanuel Venisse wrote:
Hi

I started a document [1] with my ideas about Continuum 2.
As you can see in this doc, I want to add lot of things in the next version.

Feel free to comment on it.

[1]
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/CONTINUUM/Continuum+2.0+Design+Discussion

Emmanuel