Hi Emmanuel,

These are the incubator graduation steps and they mostly seem to apply here too: http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#life-after-graduation . Many of them are for you to do directly. I've filed the infrastructure issue (INFRA-1532) and placed you in the chairs group already.

Cheers,
Brett