On Fri, Dec 28, 2007 at 7:51 PM, Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  On 29/12/2007, at 1:35 PM, Wendy Smoak wrote:
>  >
>  > I was just going to leave it under continuum/trunk as continuum-docs
>  > and continuum-site.
>
>  Cool, thanks for that. Should be pretty straightforward to move the
>  site up at a later date if needed.

... and the later date is now. :)  I'm going to move
trunk/continuum-site up a level to repos/asf/continuum/site.

I don't think it needs trunk|branches|tags of its own, especially if
we're going to keep continuum's own trunk|branches|tags at the top
level like they are now.  (If we really want to tag the site it can go
in repos/asf/continuum/tags.)

--
Wendy