We're using Microsoft Exchange Server, so when I add a Notifier which
choice to choose? is it mail, or MSN?

   Sameh

-----Original Message-----
From: Tawfik, Sameh E [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 4:41 PM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: RE: Continuum 1.1 standalone on WindowsXP doesn't send email?

Emmanuel,

I'm not sure if our server uses ssl? But I'm working on finding out.

And, I need Continuum to always send email to a specific email group,
every time it runs a build whether it's successful or not. I'm hoping
Continuum can do that without going through too many steps?

Also, I noticed whenever I run a build; the icons do not change unless I
press F5 to refresh the screen! So, is there is a way, where I can have
Continuum automatically updates the build icons? So it would be easy to
visually know that the build is complete? Do I need to modify or reset
something? I worked with other auto build tools, where whenever you run
a build you'd see the icon is moving and then it change its shape to
indicate that the build is done.

Finally, do you know of any example that I can view to see how the email
section is set in the C:\continuum-1.1\conf\plexus.xml file? That would
help a lot.

   Thanks,

 Sameh