I want to use checkstyle plugin and use it in continuum.

My pom.xml looks like .........

<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0";
http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd";>
  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <groupId>com.mycompany.app</groupId>
  <artifactId>my-app</artifactId>
  <packaging>jar</packaging>
  <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
  <name>my-app</name>
  <url>http://maven.apache.org</url>
<scm>
        <connection>

scm:svn:svn://shikhas:[EMAIL
PROTECTED]/iLabsDevRepo/Source/trunk/iTraining/trunk/maven/my-app/
        </connection>
</scm>

  <dependencies>
   <dependency>
      <groupId>checkstyle</groupId>
      <artifactId>checkstyle</artifactId>
      <version>4.1</version>
          <type>jar</type>
      <scope>package</scope>
          <optional>true</optional>
    </dependency>

  </dependencies>

        <reporting>
                <plugins>
                        <plugin>

<artifactId>maven-checkstyle-plugin</artifactId>
                                <configuration>
                                        <configLocation>D:\ILabs
Task\Maven\checkstyle-4.4\sun_checks.xml</configLocation>
                                </configuration>
                        </plugin>
                </plugins>
        </reporting>

</project>

It is downloading the jars necessary for the checkstyle but it is not
generating the checkstyle documents.

Is there anything missing in pom.xml?

After running the build script in continuum, It does not generate the
checkstyle reports in the Output directory with the use of continuum.

Any Suggestions??