De : Nicolas Loison [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : mercredi 27 février 2008 20:36
À : continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Objet : Build blocked

Hello,

I've got a problem with a build in Continuum. My Continuum version is 1.0.3and
I using Maven 2.

My build runs a jmeter script who is bad. Even if I restart Continuum, the
build is always blocked at the same place and it's impossible to suppress it !!

Please, can you help me ?

Thanks

Nico

PS: Sorry for my English.... I'm french user