Hello all

I'm trying to set up Continuum for our Maven2 projects.
We employ ClearCase with dynamic views for our SCM needs.

>From "http://maven.apache.org/scm/clearcase.html"; I've learned that I have to
>configure Continuum to use the "SCM local file system provider" in conjunction
>with ClearCase dynamic views.
This tells Continuum to treat our source repository as a simple, non-versioned
file system. So far so good.

However when I'm starting a build, Continuum first copies all the sources from
repository to the continuum "Working Directory".
I know Continuum is actually built to support SCMs like CVS or Subversion where
checking out the projects to the working directory prior to building is a must.

But as the copy process takes quite some time (our repository is huge!) and
isn't really necessary in our situation I've come up with the following
question:

Is it possible to configure Continuum in a way so it doesn't copy all the files
from the file system to the working directory (but operates directly on the
source file system)?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Oliver