Thanks for fixing that Bernhard!

I agree that maybe setting the B-factor based on adjacent residues might be a
bit risky, so Eleanor's suggestion of setting it based on the average B for the
molecule or chain sounds like a good interim solution. That value is unlikely
to be wrong, at least after the first couple of cycles of refinement, and seems
likely to be closer to the "true" B-factor than an arbitrary value.

It would also only need to be updated at the time the user first loads the
molecule - probably no need to update on the fly as the average B won't change
much

On a completely unrelated note, as of the last couple of nightlies I have
noticed that I am now unable to resize my Coot window (on Mac, OS X 10.10.3).
Not a big deal, but if anyone has any suggestions on how to fix I would be most
grateful.

Cheers,
Oliver.