Hi all, I've noticed that in the "traffic light" refinement validation dialogue
that pops up after real space refinement, Coot warns the user when Cis peptides
are introduced (Which is a very good thing!), but it does not warn the user if
a cis peptide is already present in the residue range - is this the desired
behaviour?

I would suggest that Coot should *always* warn the user if there is a cis
peptide in the refined zone, because chances are it is a mistake, and if it is
not then the user can always ignore the warning. This would help when
correcting a starting model with poor geometry ( I know a list of cis peps can
be found in the extensions tab, but having both would be even better).

Here is a screen recording illustrating the issue:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7ul1u0a6fdkl6vp/coot_cis_pep.mov?dl=0

Cheers,
Oliver.