Hi,
pdbset in ccp4 or phenix.pdbtools may achieve this.
A not so complicated shell script sentense can do it too.

Best
lu

发自:K3 Note
在 2016年1月16日 上午1:22,"david lawson (JIC)" <david.law...@jic.ac.uk>写道:

Dear All,

Does anyone have a quick way to change the occupancies of atoms/residues rather than going through the Edit... Residue info... route?

I can think of 2 common scenarios where this would be useful (to me at least!):

1.       I want to change the occupancy of a ligand (e.g. to zero, so that it is ignored by refinement). As the ligand could be made up of several residues, a residue range function would be useful.

2.       I have introduced an alternative conformation to a side-chain so that I now need to reduce the occupancy of a water molecule that clashes with this new conformation.

Apologies if this is documented somewhere that I have neglected to look.

Many thanks in advance,

Dave Lawson

Dr. David M. Lawson
Department of Biological Chemistry,