Well, when it is as keybinding/shorcut, it is a bit unexpected... And I have seen colleges confused because of that with coot...
Jan

On 01/25/2017 02:17 PM, Tim Gruene wrote:
Dear Jan,

this is the very behaviour I would expect from Caps Lock: it acts as though
you would continuosly keep the Shift-Key pressed. Do you think this is
unexpected?

Best,
Tim