On 10/03/2017 12:43, Bernhard Rupp wrote:

is there a way to redirect the SSM Superpose output from the console to a file?
Or is there
a log file already?

I’d like to simply read the per-residue list from the console window for
plotting purposes.

Hi Bernhard,

There is not a special mechanism for SSM output. If I want something like this I redirect the output of coot on the command line:

$ coot > coot.log

or

$ coot --no-graphics --script some-script.scm > coot.log

Then I typically awk out the bits I want from coot.log

If that is not possible, perhaps CCP4's superpose program will give you what
you want?