"Protest behavior is infectious and I am sure it will get inside the
center...I feel that if there is a large group of people engaging in civil
disobedience,that is infectious,it is a bad example to set."
The above is part of what a lawyer for some of the detained at wackenhutt
west of cabazon,said when he heard that an Easter protest convoy is about
to descend.What a slavish,degraded mentality these lawyers pick up,black
unicorns and aimee farrs most of them,the odd sandy sandfart hardly
improves the gene pool.
I hope the convoy and those detained work together and demolish the whole
stinkin' concentration camp.A 100 million pound brand new one recently
burned down in Britain.No suspicious circumstances.

"First we kill all the lawyers." Shakespeare.henry the something.