Cool!

Actually, just a clarification from my end. When I mentioned about our
work with Asterisk, I was talking about the server side, of how the
radio station could receive phone calls, archive the calls, put the
caller on air, etc. Andrea and Gora are talking about the client side,
of how radio content can be streamed over the Internet and then received
on a cellphone. Just wanted to clear that to avoid confusion!

On a related note, GRINS currently does not support Internet streaming,
but this feature is very much in the pipeline.