"to conceal or to assist another to conceal from any communication
service provider, or from any lawful authority, the existence or place
of """origin""" or """destination"""" of any communication.

I agree with Peter.  Now what are they going to with all that Postal mail
without return addresses?  Who is liable if you receive it? The Post Office?

Will FedEx now require an ID before sending packages?  Little electronic
"ATM" like card readers for your ID card at the drop boxes and US mail
boxes?

If you send it electronically through your ISP and they let it get by, are
they now liable if the receiver of the e-mail reports it.  They did "assist
another to conceal". Did they not?

If you live in Mass but your ISP is in NY does the law apply?

I am thinking if this is one of those laws passes because of ignorant voters
and politicians.

It will:

A) Make a lot of attorneys rich.

B) Get torn apart by case law, after making said attorneys rich.

But that is just my opinion :)

Dave

Dave Kleiman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]