On Tue, 1 May 2001, Jeff Tranter wrote:

> Should  csl_pcm_list_channel_mappings accept a CslDriver or CslPcmStream? If
> driver, then should there be a way to list the stream mappings?

yes, that's what the FIXME was for ;)
i've added it back with an appropriate coment now.
the current problem is that you return a constant string while
the function needs to return a newly allocated string array that
the user can free with csl_strfreevn().

please preserve coding style/indentation in the csl files when comitting
things, i.e. spaces around paranthesis and function argument are column
aligned (with cslutils.h you gave me an especially hard time):

CslErrorType    csl_pcm_set_channel_mapping     (CslPcmStream   *stream,
                                                 unsigned int    channel,
                                                 const char     *mapping);

char*           csl_pcm_dup_channel_mapping     (CslPcmStream   *stream,
                                                 unsigned int    channel);

char**          csl_pcm_list_channel_mappings   (CslDriver      *driver,
                                                 unsigned int   *n_maps_p);

regarding doxygen, i can't see any rules yet, what do you use to generate
docs from the comments (and is there a debian package for that somewhere)?

generated files in general shouldn't go into CVS, is there any particular
reason you checked in Doxyfile?

btw, i'm impressed by the amount of docs you comitted so far ;)

---
ciaoTJ