-Caveat Lector-

----- Original Message -----
From: "flw2" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <CTRL@LISTSERV.AOL.COM>
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2006 6:11 PM
Subject: Re: [CTRL] Israeli Racism "becoming main stream"

> -Caveat Lector-
>
> > Gee, You must be right. The Jews are the intollerant racists here.
> > The Arabs are just poor innocent victems. They bear absolutely
> > no responsibilty for their predicament in the world.
> > Damn Jews.
> > R.
>
> No - you must be right. All Arabs bad. All Israeli's good.

I never said that. In all large groups, there are bad and good people.
The question is not necessarily about individuals but about the groups
elites
and the behavior of the group.

For example; The Germans in the first half of the last century elected the
Fascists tolead them. They were supported by a vast majority of Germans
as you can see in the old news clips.
Does this mean I can't critcize Germans and Germany for starting WW2
just because 5% ( arbitrary ) of the population were decent people?

> > You are an evil racist son of a bitch. Make no mistake about it.
> > To even focus on the relelatively benign predicament of Israeli
> > Arabs, and blow it up to Nazi proportions is in itself a sneaky
> > cowardly kind of viciousness. You are pretenting that you even
> > care about racism and human rights, when all you are interested
> > in is demonizing the Jews.
>
> I don't discuss "Jews" no more then I discuss "Christians" , "Wiccans" or
> "Hindus."

Israel=Jews, and Jews=Israel. The vast majority of Jews say so. Don't bother
pointing out the small percentage of Jews who disagree. They are more or
less
irrelevant as were the small % of Germans who opposed Hitler, and as are
anti-Israel racists in this country.

This will not change anytime soon. And furthermore, see what develops if the
Arab/Muslims pull off another muderous attack on civillians in this country.

> If you insist HAARETZ  reporter  Eli Ashkenazi is a "racist" - take it up
> with him.

I don't think HE's a racist. I think YOU're a racist. The ultimate aim of
his ( and Ha'aretz's)
criticism is to make Israel as he sees it, better. He has every right to do
so
because he is a citizen of that country and a Jew.

You are not. And you don't use Ha'aretz for the same purpose. You use that
example
the same way you use Arab, and racist propaganda for the purpose of doing
Israel harm.

> Interesting that you equate all Jews with Israelis. Why do you
> think an Israeli newspaper article wants to "demonize" Jews?
> flw

Ha'aretz used to represent the views of almost 70% of Israelis until that
Mother of all Rats,
Arafat destroyed any hope for peace between Israel and the Post-Palestinian
Arabs.
These people were devastated by the realization that the Pal-Arabs only want
kill them off and take back a fully developed functioning country that they
were not
capable of building. This is what Hammas, an Islamo-fascist terrorist group
says they want to do.
And the peace-loving " Palestinians " showed what they are when they voted
for Hammas
to represent them. This is what the Arabs want and what the supporters of
"Palestine"
also secretly desire, but don't have the guts to admit so they couch their
racism in the
humanitarian jargon of Left.

The intended outcome is genocide.This will not happen again. It comes down
an " us " or " them " situation ( as it always was,).

Do you understand? It comes down to Israel or Palestine. No more room to
wiggle.
The gloves are off on both sides and Israel will win. That is prefferable to
the establishment
of an other Islamo-fascist Muslim State.

Do you agree?

R.

www.ctrl.org