-Caveat Lector-

-----Original Message-----
From: David Gould <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Sunday, 1 August 1999 12:03
Subject: SNET: Lists?

->  SNETNEWS  Mailing List

In view of the information coming out of Arizona, the following should
prove of interest.  This is particularly true of the idiots who wear
guns and badges and support the "government."  The first people killed
in any communist takeover is always those who betray their own people.
In Cuba, in Afganistan, in every instance, it has always been those who
think they are going to be in charge that are killed or put into prison
first.

If you have a chance, share this with one of "them."  David G.

>From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Thu Jul 29 12:32:53
1999