HAARP Project

Expansion of the Montauk Project

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shadowlands/6583/project018.html
Top Secret Projects
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shadowlands/6583/projects.html

Expansion of the Montauk Project
By Preston Nichols and Peter Moon

Excerpted from the chapter "Star Wars and Mind-Control Transmissions" in
Encounter in the Pleiades, an Inside Look at
UFOs.

Mind-control transmissions are another phenomenon that fits in with the
subject of implants, although they are of a completely
different nature. I will illustrate how these work by relaying a
real-life investigation.

In the summer of 1995 I received a telephone call from a woman I will
identify as Susan DaRe. She felt that she had been
targeted by mind-control transmissions, sickness transmissions and just
about everything else. Her story interested me enough
that I decided I would visit her and do an electromagnetic study. I was
already going to a hamfest (where ham radio gear is
bought and sold) in Virginia, and it was not too much out of my way to
stop in at her home right across from Fort Meade, a
military installation in Maryland. When I arrived, we went out to dinner
with her friend Bruce and she began to tell me her life
story.

Susan was born in 1951 and was adopted by a German family who had come
to America after World War II and had been
involved with Adolf Hitler and the Third Reich. Her family owned a
lumber business in the Midwest and frequently played host
to intelligence personnel such as CIA and NSA staffers. As a young lady,
she had some sort of magical initiation. Susan was
subsequently implanted and grew up. Today she claims to have tremendous
psychic ability.

As an adult, Susan searched for her natural father and found out that he
had served extensively in Egypt and was very highly
placed in U.S. military intelligence. That was all she could find out
except for the fact that he wanted to disavow all connection
to her.

After telling her whole story, she told me that she is targeted and that
her stepfamily is still connected to the intelligence
community (CIA). Susan strongly believes the common theory that the
CIA's roots began with the Nazi SS. She said the
reason she is being targeted is the lumber business. When her stepfather
died, she was to be left half of it and her stepbrother
would get the other half of what was valued at about fourteen million
dollars. Susan believes the intelligence community,
working in concert with her "black magic uncle," wanted to get rid of
her so that the natural son would inherit the entire
business.

As we drove to her house after dinner, I began the electromagnetic
study. I first tuned in to an 1080-MHz signal that I had
been studying for a month. I noticed that when I got close to her car,
the signal would appear. When she got well ahead of us,
the signal would disappear. It was as if the transmitter for that signal
was in her car. I knew this was not the case, because I'd
been picking up this same signal all across the Northeast and it
couldn't possibly have been transmitted from her car. There was
no question that the 1080-MHz signal was being directed at Susan.

As soon as we arrived at her house, I began the electromagnetic survey
at that location. I immediately found the 1080-MHz
signal and also found the 435-MHz signal that routinely emanates from
the vicinity of Montauk.* I also found a strong ELF
(extra-low-frequency) broadcast that was as low as my equipment can pick
up (about 50 to 400 kHz). I videotaped the entire
display of different signals.

The Montauk signal at 435 MHz was particularly interesting because
whenever I pick it up from Montauk, it is usually broken
into pieces. If the pieces were put together, it would make up a signal
like the one I was viewing in Maryland. As Susan moved
in and out of the house, I noticed subtle changes in the scope pattern
for the 435-MHz signal. I had her walk around, and
wherever she would position herself, a subtle change would show up on
the scope and be noticeable on the receivers as well.
Next, I tuned back into the 1080-MHz signal and tried the same thing. I
noticed that if she sat still in the car, the 1080-MHz
signal faded out. If she moved around, it came back.

Susan then showed me a report by Dr. Peter Moscow. He is the president
of the U.S. Psychotronics Association and is an
excellent bioelectric magnetic researcher. He is involved with Wilhelm
Reich's work and radionics, and I was already familiar
with him. His report indicated that she had brain damage and had been
exposed to aberrant electromagnetic fields such as ELF
and VLF fields. I had definitely picked up the aberrant electromagnetic
fields (the 435-MHz and the 1080-MHz signals).

When Susan had an MRI done, there were sections of her brain where the
myelin sheathing was disappearing. This is known to
be the start of multiple sclerosis. She believes this ailment to be a
result of the transmissions broadcast in her direction. I believe
this is possible, and I will explain why. First, we will cover what the
435-MHz to 1080-MHz network really is.

These signals start out as a particle transmission very much like what I
described in Pyramids of Montauk. The whole idea of a
particle accelerator is to continually increase the velocity of a unit
of electromagnetic energy (a nitrogen atom is best for
interacting with the atmosphere). As the particles accelerate to the
speed of light, vast amounts of energy are released.

There are about 24 to 36 of these sites all around the planet. Each one
of them shoots up to a series of small satellites that are
referred to as popcorn satellites. This is all part of the Strategic
Defense Initiative (more commonly known as SDI or Star
Wars). These beams bounce around a network of satellites circling the
planet. Some of the satellites multiply the beams
whereas some of them combine the beams. By controlling the positioning
and orientation of the satellites, the military can direct
a combined beam anywhere on the planet. They can also defocus it to
become essentially a particle wave.

There is a very interesting enigma that I have observed regarding this
satellite system. The 1080-MHz transmissions are high
enough in frequency that if the antennas being employed to detect them
are highly directional, I should be able to pinpoint areas
in the sky where the satellites are at a given time. The enigma has been
that no matter where I point the antenna, I get a signal of
uniform strength. Putting this information together with what Dr.
Nicholas Begich has been saying leads to even more interesting
conclusions.

Dr. Begich has published information about a project known as HAARP,
which stands for High-frequency Active Aurora
Research Project. This is commonly known as a weather-control project,
but Dr. Begich has picked up and heard the
435-MHz signals connected to HAARP and indicates that a mind-control
function is being employed.

In addition to Dr. Begich's research, there is currently a theory being
bandied about concerning a hypothetical nonlinear function
that will translate one frequency to another frequency. I think that is
exactly what is happening in the case of HAARP.
High-frequency signals developed through HAARP are designed to ionize
the energy in the upper atmosphere, which consists
primarily of nitrogen. The ionized nitrogen (N2), then acts as a
translator that will literally convert the 435-MHz particle-beam
transmission into one of 1080 MHz. This is a rather ingenious
development, because it bypasses the need for satellites. I believe
this to be one of the latest developments of the Star Wars technology.

I began to figure this out when I first encountered the 1080-MHz
frequency and asked Duncan Cameron to do a purely
psychic reading on it. After listening to the signal, Duncan said that
it is approximately 2.7 times the 435-MHz signal. This is not
far off at all. If you consider that 400 to 450 MHz is the window to the
human consciousness, you can divide 1080 MHz by
2.7 and you will arrive at 400. The ratio of 2.7 is a direct hit.

When I ran this information by my nuclear physicist friend Dan, he
became excited, because 2.77 is a ratio of nitrogen to air
with regard to the Earth's atmosphere. In scientific terms, this would
be stated:

M(ATM)/MN2 = 2.77

In other words, if you divide the mass of the atmosphere by the mass of
nitrogen, you will arrive at 2.77. This information was
the initial clue that there was a relationship between nitrogen and the
435-MHz transmissions. Based upon his experience, Dan
concluded that we were most likely dealing with a nitrogen particle
beam. The above information about HAARP finally
explained what was going on.

Dan also talked about a side effect that is produced when the particle
beams annihilate each other. He said that when the
nitrogen and antinitrogen collide, the element xenon is released. A
couple of radionics tests done on people who have been
targeted by the 1080-MHz signal indicated that they had a high degree of
nitrogen and xenon in their systems. Susan's
symptoms were like nitrogen narcosis, more commonly known as the bends.

All of this gets even more interesting because Duncan's psychic reading
said that the particle-beam system can also be used in
genetic engineering. I then ran all of this information by a geneticist
friend of mine, who found it noteworthy because the
subharmonic of the DNA helix is 1100 MHz. At the same time, another
person pointed out a book by a Canadian that
indicated that if one created a certain frequency with a xenon lamp, a
thought form was created that was healing and
regenerative.

The theory here is that one can literally do genetic engineering by
using the 1100-MHz frequency to resonate with the DNA
and thereby open and close it. The annihilation of particles (from the
particle accelerator) releases a pattern that controls the
way the DNA will reassemble itself. The xenon-gas effect would be used
to regenerate the new DNA. I ran this by Al Bielek,
who said he has a scientist friend who had previously read the blueprint
for the entire satellite network. This scientist told the
people at his company that if this system were beamed at the entire
population, it would genetically destroy the human race.

Earlier in this [article] I mentioned the damage in the myelin sheathing
of Susan DaRe. This could be the degenerative genetic
effect that Al's friend warned of. This may be why we have suddenly seen
MS appear all over the country. MS has reportedly
increased at least a hundredfold over the last five years.

All of this means that the entire Star Wars system could be used to
attack our immune systems and mental well-being. We
already know that 400-450 MHz is the window frequency to the human
consciousness; and 435 MHz is the specific frequency
related to the appearance of UFOs. It also manifests from the Milky Way,
and is thought to be the background frequency of
our reality. The Star Wars system, at least part of it, transmits a
signal between 1000 and 1200 MHz that is derived from a
nitrogen-based particle beam. This signal is a multiplication of 435
MHz, our reality's background frequency.

The signals I picked up during this electromagnetic survey were all
between 1080 MHz (2.7 times 400) and 1124 MHz (2.7
times 416 MHz), and the 1100-MHz frequency is supposed to be the window
to the human DNA. I couldn't get the geneticist
to tie it down to an exact frequency, so this is an approximation. He
said it is about 1000 to 1200 MHz. A further
corroboration of this theory is easy to recognize if you realize that
the molecular structure of proteins contains nitrogen as a
primary ingredient. This causes the nitrogen-to-air ratio to make even
more sense. The appearance of nitrogen in proteins does
not contradict the fact that life is carbon-based. As life evolves into
higher-order forms, it develops proteins, which consist of
nitrogen.

Genetic programming suggests something far beyond the prospect of
biological warfare: It also includes the possibility of
scrambling or rearranging our DNA. This type of thinking is prevalent in
certain New Age dogma which indicates that the
human race is undergoing a transdimensional change. Angels will appear
and rearrange your lightbody so that you resonate with
a higher octave. This may be true, but it is much more theoretical and
otherworldly if angels or other-dimensional beings are
doing it. If the secret government or the military-industrial complex
has this capability, we are dealing with an undeniable
real-world scenario. There are many possibilities.

My first thought on this is that the power base on this planet is afraid
of giving up its hold on its power. Their interest in
controlling our DNA would be to prevent a migration to another
dimension. That is why they might be researching this
technology.

A second possibility is that they are going to help us for our own
benefit. That is wishful thinking, to say the least.

Another possibility is that this entire project is being orchestrated
for some vast experiment. It could be for the good or bad of
the continuum. Maybe the bad guys have plans to either do in or at least
subjugate the entire human race. At the same time, the
good guys or ascended masters are letting it run until they can step in
at the last minute and bring us all to the next level. Some
variation on this theme is also possible. There are many different
puppet masters who could be involved.

There is an infamous island off the north fork of Long Island that is
called Plum Island. It is forbidden territory to the media or
anyone else, and has long been thought to be a center of bacteriological
research that includes biological warfare. This was true
for many years, but I know that today they are concerned with human
genetic research based upon particle accelerators. These
accelerators are no secret and can be viewed from the air.

None of this information is included purely to frighten anyone. It is in
all of our interests to know the capabilities that can be
used against us. It doesn't mean they will be, and knowing about it is
the first line of defense.

*435 MHz refers to frequencies anywhere in the 400- to 500-MHz band, and
1080 MHz refers to those in the 1000- to
1200-MHz band. Technicians should note that I took extra care to ensure
that I was not picking up transmission from the GPS
(Global Positioning System), which transmits at 1236 MHz and is used by
oceangoing vessels and airplanes for navigational
purposes.

Back To Top Secret Projects