Subject: "TRANCEFormation of America by Cathy O'Brien 2/2

http://www.trance-formation.com/index2.htm

CLINTON COKE LINES

-Cathy O'Brien-

(excerpts from Chapter 14)

    I met up with Bill Clinton again in 1982 at a county fair in Berryville,
Arkansas.  Alex Houston was "entertaining" there due to the close proximity
of the CIA Near Death Trauma Center (a slave conditioning and programming
camp) and drug distribution point at Swiss Villa in Lampe, Missouri.  I had
just endured intense physical and psychological trauma and programming.
Clinton was campaigning for Governor and was backstage with Hillary and
Chelsea while waiting to make a speech.  Clinton stood in the afternoon sun
with his arms crossed, talking to Houston about him and "his people" (CIA
Operatives) being booked into specific areas for the dual purpose of
entertaining and carrying out specific covert drug operations.

    .....Clinton understood that I had just been through "hell" in Lampe,
and took it all in stride as he focused on his speech.  He not only was well
aware of the mind-control tortures and criminal covert activities
proliferating in Arkansas and the neighboring state of Missouri, but he
condoned them!   Just as there are no partisan preferences in this world
dominance effort, neither are there any strong individual state
considerations or boundaries, either.  I knew from experience that Clinton's
Arkansas criminal covert operations meshed with the Lampe, Missouri center
where he routinely tended business and claimed to "vacation," staying in the
compound's resort villas.

    In 1983, Houston took me to Lampe for routine trauma and programming
while he was scheduled to "entertain" at the amphitheater.  Also scheduled
to perform were Bill Clinton's and George Bush's friends Lee Greenwook and
CIA operative, slave runner and country music singer Tommy Overstreet.
Greenwood and Overstreet were active in both the Lampe, Missouri and
Lake/Mount Shasta, California CIA compounds.  Clinton was flown in from
Berryville, Arkansas by helicopter for the shows as well as for a business
meeting.

    Before Clinton arrived, Greenwood and Houston were in the backstage
dressing rooms snorting line after line of cocaine.  Houston, always eager
to make an extra penny to pinch, attempted to prostitute me to Greenwood.
"She's the real performer," Houston said.  "She performs all kinds of sex
acts upon command.  For a small price, she's yours."

    Greenwood laughed, and referring to my Huntsville, Alabama NASA
programming said, "I've spent more time in Huntsville than she has, and I
know full well who and what she is - "a space cadet" programmed for sex.
She's a modified version of Marilyn Monroe."

    Tommy Overstreet had walked in and heard what Greenwood said.   "How
much time have you spent in Shasta?"

    "Shasta?"  Greenwood looked arrogantly at Overstreet and smiled
knowingly as he said, "You don't 'spend time' in Shasta, you maintain the
concept if you can.  I haven't lost any time there, either, if thats your
next question.  I go there quite a bit.  Enough really to override Houston's
suggestion with ease and take what I want, when I want, and how I want it."

    Greenwood began expertly accessing my sex programming and told the
others in the room, "You all can come and go as you please, but I've been
made an offer that I am going to use."  He ordered me to undress and bend
over the desk where he roughly sodomized me as he said, "You're going to
think it's daddy all over again".

    When Greenwood was through with me, I was ordered out into the
amphitheater concert area.  During intermission, I met up with Swiss Villa
manager Hal Meadows, Tommy Overstreet, and Governor Clinton in the hall.
Clinton was wearing a cap that read "Diesel Trainer" which I was told to
equate literally as "these-will-train-her".  Puzzled, I looked at his cap
and asked, "Are you a conductor?"

    Clinton smiled and said, "Of electricity".  Overstreet laughed as he
continued, "Actually it means I check cabooses. How's yours?" I squirmed.
Apparently Greenwood had bragged about sodomizing me.  They laughed even
harder as Clinton said, "Still running, I'm sure".

    Houston stepped out of the dressing room to greet Clinton.   "Hi, Bud."
Houston extended his hand.  "I heard you made Governor."

    "I hear you deliver a hell of a one liner, " Clinton replied,
cryptically referring to cocaine and NOT Houston's so-called comedy routine.
"I'm always aspiring to achieve new heights."

    "Well, come on in," Houston invited.  "I have enough (cocaine) to put us
all into orbit."  I walked into the dressing room with them as Houston was
saying to Clinton, "I suppose there are no limits for you since you're
across the (state) line."

    "What line?" Clinton feigned suprise and ignorance.   He looked at Hal
Meadows as he continued, "You mean I've left that state of mine?  In the
state of mind I'm in, there are no boundaries anyway."  He walked over to
the table and snorted a line of cocaine.  "I come here to get away from it
all.  This kind of business is pleasure."

    "So where's that young wife of yours?" Houston asked, referring to
Hillary.

    "She's with friends." Clinton sniffed the coke further up his nose.
"She's minding her own business.  I'm just here to unwind, see the show,
maybe do a little hunting (referring to A MOST DANGEROUS GAME).  I've got a
bird (helicopter) ready to fly me back when I'm through.  Hey speaking of
'Byrd' (he gestured my way) I hear she's moved up to the big house (White
House)."   Referring to his friend and mentor Senator Byrd he asked, "So
what's his position now?"

    "The same."  Houston answered. "Probably like this..."  Houston
pantomimed a lewd sodomy pose while everyone laughed.   "He still runs the
show."

    Clinton kept his eyes fixed on Houston's "caboose" and said "Why don't
you show her (referring to me) the way out and show me that again?"   If I
could have thought at the moment, I would have realized Bill Clinton was /
is bisexual.  My personal sexual experience with Clinton was limited, but I
had witnessed him engaged in homosexual activity during an orgy at Swiss
Villa.

    ...Clinton added to what Houston said, talking in local colloquialisms.
"Bottom line is, we've got control of the (drug) industry, therefore, we've
got control of them (suppliers and buyers).   You control the guy underneath
ya' and Uncle (Sam) has ya' covered.  What have you got to lose?   No risk.
No one's gonna hang ya' out to dry.  And whatever spills off the truck as it
passes through (he laughed and snorted another line of coke) you get to
clean up.

...Clinton gestured to me and told Houston, "Get her out of here".

    Houston didn't move and laughed.  "She's a Presidential Model. She's
kept secrets bigger than yours."

    Clinton responded "I don't care.  Get her the fuck out of here."

    Hall's wife led me away and locked me in a back bedroom.  After an
indeterminate period of time, I heard her telephone Hillary at the guest
villa.   She then drove me up the mountain through the dark to meet with
Hillary. Although I had previously met Hillary we had very little to say to
each other -- particularly since I was still dazed and tranced from the
tortures I had endured at the CIA Near Death Trauma Center in Lampe.
Hillary knew I was a mind-controlled slave, and, like Bill Clinton, just
took it in stride as a "normal" part of life in politics.

SILENCE EQUALS DEATH

    The primary key to our survival is attributable to the vast and timely
dissemination of corroborated, detailed testimony.  Beginning in 1988, we
personally presented testimony and supporting irrefutable evidences to all
applicable county, state and federal law enforcement agencies.  This same
testimony was hand delivered by a sympathetic U.S. Congressman from
Tennessee, Bob Clement, to all concerned Washington, D.C. government
agencies, and to certain members of the U.S. House of Representatives and
Senate.  We did no discriminate between "good guys" or "bad guys" - everyone
received the same voluminous packet.

    The responses we eventually received were bland form letters and/or
threats to our lives and liberty.  The threats were verbally delivered by
local officers of law enforcement agencies in Nashville, Tennessee.  These
threats, we knew were "hollow" due to the large number of people we had
notified who believed we could only be credible if we were murdered.  This
is a normal human response that we bet would protect our lives.  It did and
we won this first round.

    Secondary to disseminating information for insuring our survival was to
determine once and for all, if, in fact, our constitutional system of
justice had actually collapsed.  The bitter truth revealed through this five
year exercise proved that justice is no longer available when the National
Security Act is invoked.

    The following list of individuals and organizations represents a
fraction of the total number we contacted with testimony.  We left no stone
unturned.  And we were stonewalled For Reasons of National Security.

   NATIONAL/INTERNATIONAL: Senate Select Committee on Ethics, Chief Council,
Wilson Abney; Amnesty International Editor Ron Lajoie' Defense Investigative
Service Counterintelligence Security, Maynard C. Anderson; Secretary of
State James Baker III; Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence U.S.
Congressman Doug Bereuter; U.S. Congressman David E. Boinor; U.S. Senator
David L. Boren'  B.C.C.I. Investigator Jack Blum; President George Bush;
Director US Deartment of Justice Jane Burnely; President Jimmy Carter;
Chairman of the National Security Council; Secretary of Defense Dick Cheney;
Government Accountability Project Executive Director Louis Clark; U.S.
Congressman Bob Clement' Senate Select Committee on Intelligence U.S.
Senator William S. Cohen; U.S. Congressman Larry Combest; H. Ross Perot c/o/
Ms. Barbara Connelly; U.S. Congressman Bud Cramer; U.S. Army Criminal
Investigation Command Major General Eugene R. Cromartie; Director of White
house Correspondents Association; Citizens for Decency Through Law, Inc.;
National Federation for Decency; Public Affairs Section of the Pentagon;
U.S. Senator Robert Dole; U.S. Congressman Ronald V. Dellums; U.S. Army
Criminal Investigations Devision Jim Dibble; Air Force Brigadere General
Francis R. Dillon U.S. Senator Albert Gore; C.I.A. Director Helms; Director
National Security Agency; U.S. Senator Bob Dole; U.S. Senator Pete Domenici;
Assistant U.S. Attorney General, Civil Rights Division, John R. Dunne; Mr
Lous H. Dupart of Permanent Select Commitee on Intelligence; U.S. Arms
Control and Disarmament Agency, Intelligence Division of State Department M.
Manfred Elmer; U.S. Army Criminal Investigations Division Colonel Terry
Frey; Justice Department Cocaine Division M. Charles J. Gutensohn; Justice
Department Community Relations Ms. Grace Flores Hughes.....

(complete listing available p. 225-228 in "TRANCEFormation Of America)

.....Chisled deep into the polished granite stone walls of the entrance to
the U.S. Department of Justice in Washington, D.C. are the words "The Price
for Freedom is Eternal Vigilance".  This statement supports our belief that
all American patriots and her allies must be aware that this particular
criminal activity is being protected For Reasons of National Security.

Photo on this section.
EPILOGUE OF

TRANCE FORMATION

The safety and serenity of Alaska provided an atmosphere conducive to
deprogramming, despite the pandemonium that ensued.  Mark Phillips was the
first man who not only did not abuse us, but cared for our welfare and well
being.  His patient, gentle manner was therapeutic, while his propensity for
handling weapons and apparent intellect kept us safe against all odds.
Through his noble actions, Mark taught Kelly and me that the world of human
interaction in which we had existed for so long was contrary to most human
behavior.  We learned that goodness does exist on this Earth, and that there
were those in Washington, D.C. who refused to tolerate the mind-control
atrocities they witnessed us and others enduring.

As my eyes opened and I woke up to reality, I became enraged.  Enraged for
the traumas inflicted on my daughter.   Enraged for a lifetime of abuse at
the hands of our country's  so called "leaders".   Enraged that the American
public had no idea as to who and what was/is running their country.  Mark
helped me refocus my rage in a productive direction when he told me, "The
best revenge is total recovery."
    I began recovering at the rate of 18 hours a day through intensive
therapy destined to restore my memory and, ultimately, my mind.  I learned
the ins and outs of my own mind and recovered my memories in a journal.  The
stack of journals grew as over a decade of White House/ Pentagon-level abuse
flooded my mind and intruded on my thoughts.  Pictures from my past flashed
across my mind as neuron pathways opened in my brain.  I was regaining
access to my own mind and control over my future by recovering my memory of
my past.

    Best of all, I was falling deeply in love with Mark Phillips.   Why
wouldn't I fall in love?  He rescued my daughter and me from certain demise,
restored my free will, and was helping me recover in total safety, and was
the polar opposite of my abusers.  He treated me with love, respect, and
thoughtful consideration .  Equally as important, Mark proved to be an ideal
father figure to Kelly.  He provided here with unconditional love and deep
understanding.   Through him, Kelly caught a glimpse of how kind men could
be--and how good life could be.  I had long since ceased to know that such a
man even existed.

    The love factor in my recovery is considerable.  Not only did Mark
Phillips save my life, but now I had a reason to live it!  The love we share
kept me going at times--like when Kelly was institutionalized in 1989 for
homicidal/suicidal behavior.  The loving relationship that Mark shared with
Kelly during our short year together as a family was sufficient to arm here
with the strength to survive her ensuing ordeal as a victim of the so-called
mental health and criminal justice system.

    Kelly, now 15, remains a political prisoner in the custody of the State
of Tennessee where she is denied qualified therapy for the MK-Ultra Project
Monarch Mind-Control abuses she endured.  The state of Tennessee, under the
politically powerful influence of Kelly's abusers, is in violation of
numerous laws and basic civil rights in their determined efforts to keep
Kelly from qualified therapy and the family she loves.

    While many of those in positions to make a difference in Kelly's case
operate on a "Need to Know" basis rather than deliberately conspire with the
bad guys, a closer look into Kelly's case history should raise serious
questions in their minds.  Questions like; "What could a child have to do
with the so called "National Security" of our country?"  The Juvenile court
judge presiding over Kelly's case closed the doors to the media and
onlookers for "reasons of National Security" while gross and blatant
violations of laws and rights ensued.

    For over three long years, Kelly and I have been denied our right to an
unbiased attorney while court-appointed advocates and so-called "guardians"
join forces with attorneys paid off by me pedophile father.  My own
court-appointed attorney, who doubles for the Juvenile Court judge when he
takes a day off, has yet to represent my interest.  My interest is in
Kelly's well being and future-- and if she will have a future at all.

    While Kelly is still amnesic with regard to most of her past, she is
deliberately denied therapeutical access to her past, due to who and what
she will recall.   I am denied access to Kelly for fear she would be
triggered into remembering by my mere presence.  As for my deliberately
"triggering" Kelly to remember what she was supposed to forget, as her
abusers fear, it has been my experience that recovery must come from the
inside out.  Not from outside input.  I want no less for Kelly that the
piece/peace of mind I have gained through qualified rehabilitation.   Which
raises the questions: Why has the Juvenile court prohibited us from saying
the name "George Bush?"  Why is the "Wizard of Oz" a taboo subject for Kelly
while the State of Tennessee provides her with Stephen King horror novels?
Why are Kelly and I forbidden by the court to say the words "President,"
"politics," New World Order", and "mind-control"?.

    In an attempt by state employees to "normalize" our relationship, Kelly
and I are forbidden to discuss the past, my immediate efforts to affect her
dire and desperate situation, or future plans as a family.

    Most appalling and unjust in Kelly's view is the State of Tennessee's
refusal to allow her any contact whatsoever with Mark Phillips.  While I am
hindered from having private conversations with my daughter due to court
ordered supervisions and censorship, Kelly is denied the right to even wave
to Mark across the parking lot.  Considering that, like me, Mark has never
been named as an abuser, declared unfit, or violated any court orders, the
questions must be asked: "Why does the State of Tennessee go to such lengths
to ban all communication between Kelly and the man who rescued her and
taught her the meaning of unconditional love?"

    Kelly has asked these questions for years to no avail.  The State of
Tennessee refuses to even acknowledge her request for"an unbiased attorney
who will represent her interests instead of those of the state".  Kelly's
pleas for an attorney to represent her go no farther than the deaf ears of
the assigned state social worker "managing" her case.  This social worker is
operating on a "Need to Know" basis that has no basis, and she "Needs to
Know" that she, along with the State of Tennessee, will be held accountable
in the event that Kelly hurts someone or herself.

    Kelly's frustrations have mounted beyond her ability to cope.   I
applaud Kelly for her determined but weakened efforts to stay in control of
her own mind despite being denied qualified rehabilitation for the
devastating results of Project Monarch Mind-Control abuses.  Kelly's daily
attempts to accomplish the impossible by psychoLOGICALLY managing her
psychiatric disorder is proportionate to her high intellect and willful
determination.  But it is not enough to fend off the Psychological Warfare
that has been waged against her through CIA Damage Containment practices
designed to keep her contained in amnesic silence.  She needs help.   She
needs a collective voice.

    Kelly can be helped through public outcry and through abolishment of the
1947 National Security Act (and 1984 Reagan Amendment to same) that has
destroyed the true security of our once great nation.  You can write the
State of Tennessee demanding to know why Kelly is being denied her right to
qualified rehabilitation.   Thank you.    - Cathy O'Brien

Every submitted comment of encouragement will be greatly appreciated!

sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL