On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 4:23 PM, Mangelschots, Jef
<jef.mangelsch...@safetran.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I get the error: "ImportError: No module named win32"
> when I freeze a toy PyOpenGL program (see attached source file bouncing.py).
> note: bouncing.py runs fine interpreted

Note that this may not be the answer you are looking for...
For FoFiX, the Windows binary is created with py2exe but i've seen
many cases where it behaved quite like cxfreeze.

The following extra includes were required for FoFiX to work properly
under Windows:
"OpenGL.platform.win32",
"OpenGL.arrays.ctypesarrays",
"OpenGL.arrays.numpymodule",
"OpenGL.arrays.lists",
"OpenGL.arrays.numbers",
"OpenGL.arrays.strings"  # Needed by GLSL code

The last one being required only for our GLSL code.

Hope this helps.

-Pascal
--
Homepage (http://organact.mine.nu)