I've started playing with this and it seems to work correctly. (More
testing needed) But one issue I came across was in the generated Client
objects.

My server side object looks as follows:

public class QuoteDTO {
@XmlAttribute @XmlIDREF
        protected CustomerDTO customer;

But my generated Client object looks as follows:
public class QuoteDTO {
    @XmlAttribute
    @XmlIDREF
    protected Object customer;

So now when my client attempts to access the customer the specific data
type is lost. Is there any work around for this?

Thanks...

Chris Mathrusse
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sybase, Inc
One Sybase Drive
Dublin, CA 94568
(925) 236-5553

Daniel Kulp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
04/11/2008 12:44 PM
Please respond to
cxf-user@incubator.apache.org

cxf-user@incubator.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: bi-directional relationships

Wow.   This is neet.   I didn't know about this one at all.  I honestly
though JAXB wouldn't do it.   I learned something today.  :-)

Thanks Glen!
Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp